Ready to follow a custom program catered to your goals? After taking a series of assessments, you'll receive a step-by-step guide.
We've also seen your average office worker successfully implement these programs.
Components of the program design:
- Correction and/or prevention of postural aliment
- Addressing from baseline (flexibility, mobility, stability)
- Correction and/or prevention of injuries
- Ergonomics for office, car, work from home,...
- Specific sports mechanics movement - proper techniques for different sports like tennis, baseball, basketball, soccer, swimming, Olympic weight lifting, etc.
- Specific sports conditioning - from mobility, stability, balance, endurance, strength
Would you like a more hands-on approach? This can be combined with Program Design. With 1:1 coaching you will get instant feedback from our coach, and professional to hold you accountable. You get benefits from learning directly from one of our amazing coaches.
Consider personal coaching also if you want to learn or improve specific technical skills (mechanics) in a sport or activity.
For example, maybe you want to learn how to play basketball from scratch or be more efficient swinging a baseball bat. Perhaps you want to improve your power or improve your football footwork. Maybe you want to improve your forehand top-spin in tennis or learn the mechanics of squatting, pushing, and pressing. Sharpen up your MMA skills.
If individual coaching sounds like the right choice for you, contact us.